[CentOS-devel] A format request to create a Eucalyptus Special Interest Group

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Fri Jan 10 00:38:06 UTC 2014

On 01/09/2014 11:57 PM, Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:
> Hi folks.  As I understand the "variants" proposal as it exists currently:
>
> http://www.centos.org/variants/

thanks for going through the proposed mechanics!

> How do we proceed?  What discussion needs to take place, and who can
> say yes to move this request forward?

Because its something I am quite keen on, I'd like to take up working
the devteam angle for the Cloud SIG.

The overall variant plan is a proposal and we had initially hoped to
have had atleast one set of people from outside the project come through
and offer to work the plan, creating the draft mechanics and working
with us on the systems side to make it happen - we have 7 proposals
already :)

Do any of the OfficeHours timeslots work for you :
http://wiki.centos.org/OfficeHours if so, lets use one of those to
thrash through the requirements, the proposal and setup a plan.

If we can get these things done next week, we can push to the board the
week after.

- KB
--
Karanbir Singh