[CentOS-devel] Wider conversation around process and delivery for the Cloud SIG

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Tue Jan 14 10:44:10 UTC 2014

Hi KB,

Thanks for the invitation! I won't be able to make that time, and would
like to nominate Brian Proffitt, the oVirt community manager, to
represent me for the oVirt side of things (Rich and Mike will have
OpenStack covered).

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary - Community Action and Impact
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13