[CentOS-devel] notifications of builds

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Wed Jan 15 18:05:48 UTC 2014

hi

its been a slight challenge coming up with an easy to consume format for
build reports as we move to do mroe seven.c.o stuff, for the time being
I am going to request Ralph to just get us another list and we can
switch the build reports traffic over from the -qa list to this new list
( maybe build-reports as the name of the list ? )

A web ui would be nice, and mostly trivial, but I just want to get
things out there doing as little work as possible ( so its done as soon
as possible ).

- KB
--
Karanbir Singh