[CentOS-devel] Cloud-init for CentOS?

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Wed Jan 22 00:19:47 UTC 2014

On 01/16/2014 04:11 PM, Alessandro Pilotti wrote:
> For OpenStack we need 0.7.x. It'll be great if we could have it in EPEL.

reporting from a conversation on irc earlier today, Sam is going to push
getting cloud-init 0.7.x into EPEL-6 within a few days time.

that then means we dont need to own cloud-init in CentOS-Extras/ for
now, and images we ship will retain an upgrade path for the code/content
inside that.

I think its worth waiting for the newer cloud-init to arrive in epel.

- KB

--
Karanbir Singh