[CentOS-devel] migrating artwork to git.centos.org

Alain Reguera Delgado alain.reguera at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 04:11:28 UTC 2014

> Certainly. The only thing this doesn't really get us is the ability to
> clean out some of the older stuff we don't use anymore. We'd have to do
> a bit of housekeeping first thing to delete some of the older bits. Are
> you okay with that?

Absolutely. Go for it. In case you need some help, let me know please.

Jim, the repository has some automation scripts wirtten in bash (mainly to
automate production of translated images and logo images), do you know if
they are being useful? I'm focusing much on them, and it'd be very
motivating to have some feedback about it. This, in order to concentrate
forces on the correct direction. I do appreciate any consideration very
much.

Best Regards,
al.