[CentOS-devel] mirrors for contribution paths

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Wed Jan 29 11:47:51 UTC 2014

hi

At the moment, we use gitorious.org for inbounc test contributions, but
we've adopted github for some of the newer content going into
git.centos.org with manual bridges to/from git.centos.org in both cases.

I just want to make sure we are doing what people find easiest, and then
we do the same thing all around, with that in mind  should we :
- have mirrors for content on both github.com and gitorious.org
- mirror everything to gitorious.org only
- mirror everything to github.com only

ofcourse, with ACL's coming up into git.centos.org - there will be
plenty of opportunity to work directly inside git.centos.org ( with
post-recv triggers pushing to whatever  wherever we mirror the repos to ).

- KB

--
Karanbir Singh