[CentOS-devel] [Patch] Preupgrade assistant: platform

Wed Jul 16 07:35:22 UTC 2014
Manuel Mausz <manuel at mausz.at>

Hi,

attached are two patches to make the preupgrade assistant recognize
centos and actually do something. Without these patches no tests will
run as the platform won't match (aka "notapplicable").

I haven't done much testing as I'm on vacation until next week.

Also there are plenty of places that mention RHEL (grep says 155x "Red
Hat Enterprise Linux", 336x "RHEL"). e.g: "After upgrading to RHEL 7
....", "w3m not available in Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7", etc..
Should we replace all of them?

cheers,
manuel