[CentOS-devel] help wanted RE: EL6/CentOS6 docker-io rpm maintenance

Lokesh Mandvekar lsm5 at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jul 1 02:30:34 UTC 2015

So, there's a lot of demand to keep docker-io in top form on EL6 but we're
kinda short-staffed as far as EL6 goes.

I was wondering if we have dedicated EL6 users who'd like to help out with
docker-io rpm updates and maintenance. It'd be great if you're a fedora
packager already and I could add you as co-maintainer of the el6 branch.
Even if you are _not_ a packager, but _know_ packaging or are willing to
learn :), you could test el6 updates on your environment and send me
patches to docker-io dist-git which I'd then build.

And/or does CentOS want to entertain the idea of SIGs for CentOS 6 or would
that be too much for just 1 package?

--
Lokesh
Freenode, OFTC: lsm5