[CentOS-devel] Office Hours / Happy hours

Mon Jun 8 10:50:34 UTC 2015

hi,

Over the last couple of months, an increasing number of people have been
getting in touch with me to ask about various things in the project and
also to find out how they can get started contributing to the project.

So what I'd like to do is start up a set of office-hours slots in a week
where I will make myself available on irc, phone, web ( hangout ? ) and
anyone can come along for a chat. I shall also try and have other people
come along and join in from the existing contributors pool.

To start things off, I am going to be available on all Thursdays:

- 08:30-09:00 am UTC (9:30am London, 2:00pm, India, 4:30pm Singapore)
- 04:00-04:30 pm UTC (5:00pm London, 12noon Eastern, 9am Pacific )

During this time, you can find me on #centos-devel irc.freenode.net ( as
'kbsingh'), and you can also call me on the phone at +44 207 009 4455.

--
Karanbir Singh