[CentOS-devel] SIGS with outstanding blockers on the CBS

Sat Jun 13 16:08:03 UTC 2015
Brian Stinson <brian at bstinson.com>

On Jun 12 08:18, Jonathan Billings wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 11, 2015 at 01:44:48PM -0500, Brian Stinson wrote:
> > If your SIG is blocked on something in the CBS or if you have any
> > feature requests, please let me know.
>
> I know one of the issues I've been having in the storage SIG, is that
> building a kmod SRPM when the underlying kernel package dependency
> changes has been impossible.  Koji won't rebuild the same SRPM if it
> built successfully, even though the dependencies have changed.  Our
> kmod spec file builds packages with the kernel verrel in its release,
> so updated kernels produce updated kmod files.

Thanks for bringing this up again, I know this has been percolating for
a while. I don't know that I have anything in the form of progress on
this issue, except to say that this will definitely go on the roadmap of
problems to solve.

Cheers!
Brian