[CentOS-devel] Platform Tools moving bugs from bugzilla.redhat.com to issues.redhat.com

Thu Oct 12 08:50:35 UTC 2023
Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat.com>

* Florian Weimer:

> * Gordon Messmer:
>
>> On 2023-08-23 03:50, Florian Weimer wrote:
>>> Community members should be able to create a Red Hat account on
>>> sso.redhat.com and use that to login to issues.redhat.com.  As far as I
>>> know, it's not necessary to agree to the Red Hat Enterprise Agreement,
>>> or any subscription terms.  If that has changed, please let me know.
>>

>> https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:7113569427962413056/
>>
>> Brian Smith mentioned the enterprise agreement requirement today.
>> It's present when trying to create an account if you click on the "log
>> in" link at issues.redhat.com.  It's *not* present if you open
>> "sso.redhat.com" directly and start the signup process. However, I
>> don't know if you will be prompted to accept the agreement later, if
>> you create an account and then use it for Jira.
>
> It looks like a new requirement that is retroactively applied to
> existing accounts once they access issues.redhat.com.
>
> I'll see what I can do to get this reverted.

I've been notified that the requirement to agree to the Enterprise
Agreement has been lifted.  Based on a limited test, I believe to be
this to be the case.

Please let me know if there are further issues.

Thanks,
Florian