[Centos-docs] howto's and docs from the forums

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Mon Oct 2 09:32:22 UTC 2006

hi guys,

just spent 20 minutes looking through the forums on the website, and it
seems people are posting howtos and walkthoughs there.

whats the general feeling ? is it worth getting in touch with the
authors and seeing if they would like to maintain them on the wiki
instead ?

I know some of them are really mad and we wont / dont want to highlight
them too much ( like, gnome-2.16 hacked into a centos-4 machine! ), but
there do seem to be a few good ones there too.

opinions ?

- KB