[Centos-docs] VNC Remote Install Disk

Dustin Krysak chaos at digitalcollision.com
Thu Sep 7 17:07:41 UTC 2006

Well like i said originally - this was a "personal" copy that was going
to be rewritten once the 4.4 server cd was out. I just sent this in
because you asked for the draft (assumed it was to look at the technical
content of it) - by no means was this intended to be the one published
on the wiki. I do understand that it needed to be modified and there are
certain "professional" considerations.

Dustin