[Centos-docs] CentOS Wiki: Contribute permission request

Durval Menezes jm140 at tmp.com.br
Mon Sep 11 14:31:56 UTC 2006

Hello Folks,

> Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 01:06:32 +0200
> From: Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos at br-online.de>
>
> Durval Menezes wrote:
> > Dear Sir or Madam,
>
> No need to be that formal :)

Ok :-) It was just the "respectful request template" I downloaded
from the back of my brain :-)

> From: Karanbir Singh <mail-lists at karan.org>
>
> > <http://durval.com.br/CentOS_RPM_Contrib_HowTo.html> still valid? It
> > references you. If it is, I'd say: Put it on the wiki.
>
> I'll look at it in a bit and confirm.
>
> Durval, thanks

You are most welcome.

> From: Rodrigo Barbosa <rodrigob at darkover.org>
>
> On Mon, Sep 11, 2006 at 01:06:32AM +0200, Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> > Durval Menezes wrote:
> > > Dear Sir or Madam,
> > No need to be that formal :)
>
> Humm, either formal, or he is not sure how manly you are :)

On the contrary, the "madam" was a salutation to the gorgeous swedish
female secretary I'm sure every CentOS developer has hired to pre-process
his email :-) :-) (hint for those who couldn't get it: that's a somewhat
obscure reference to one of Mel Brooks' best movies to date, "Springtime
For Hitler").

> From: Karanbir Singh <mail-lists at karan.org>
>
> Also, the content all looks fairly sane - lets get it on the wiki and
> then we can thrash it out there.

Thanks. I will post it as-is, then, just wikifying it a little.

> Durval: Did you open an account on the wiki already?

Yep.

> If not: The login
> DurvalMenezes has edit permissions for
> <http://wiki.centos.org/HowToContribute/Packages#preview> now.

Ok, I'm editing it right now. Should be up in a few minutes.

Best Regards,
--
   Durval Menezes (durval AT tmp DOT com DOT br, http://www.tmp.com.br/)