[Centos-docs] Some Spanish Translation

Alain Reguera Delgado alain.reguera at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 00:53:10 UTC 2006

On 9/27/06, Karanbir Singh <mail-lists at karan.org> wrote:
> Alain Reguera Delgado wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Would be convenient to the CentOS project, some Spanish translation in
> > the documentation area.
> >

> are you offering to do the translations ?

I would like to help on it.

We'd love to have the relevant
> portions of the wiki available in multiple languages.

I currently have some translation done to Spanish.
- The CentOS 4 FAQs and relative topics on the web site.
- Managing Software with yum
In Spanish
- Introducción a CentOS
- Administrando Software con yum

Initially translated to my LUG, but think can be shared with the project too.

Both of them are in openoffice.org writer format, and pdf too.

Where can I send them?. What can I do to share them with you?

--
my Regards to you and your Time
Al.