[CentOS-docs] License for Wiki Content - LAST CALL

Matt Hyclak hyclak at math.ohiou.edu
Fri Apr 20 12:50:49 UTC 2007

On Fri, Apr 20, 2007 at 02:46:38PM +0200, Ralph Angenendt enlightened us:
> Okay, this will never come to an end otherwise:
>
> I would like to use <http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/> as
> the license for the complete content of the wiki.
>
> The content on the wiki is *NOT* licensed at all at the moment.
>
> So this call goes out to *ALL* people who have already contributed to
> the wiki:
>
> Is it okay with you to use this license for your content on the wiki?
>
> If yes: Say yes (and tell us which page you contributed content to).
>
> If no: Say no (and tell us which page you contributes content to).
>
> I know that there are some contributors not on this mailing list, I will
> contact them separately *after* I got some responses from you.
>
> Please answer *as soon* as possible, because if you do not answer, I
> have to assume that you are *against* this license.

Acceptable to me. I primarily contribute to:

HowTos/PackageManagement/YumOnRHEL
HowTos/AmandaBackups
HowTos/AmandaBackups/LevelExample

I may have edited other pages, but which ones escape me now.

Matt

--
Matt Hyclak
Department of Mathematics