[CentOS-docs] Translation of the Helping the Project page

Jenny jennyprez at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 3 22:25:13 UTC 2007

You're right, I think it'd be more convenient for everybody if I could post the translations myself.

  So, Ralph, can you help me?

  Thanks,

  Jenny.

Alain Reguera Delgado <alain.reguera at gmail.com> wrote:
  On 12/3/07, Jenny wrote:
> Can someone please take a look at this and tell if it's ok?

It is ok for me .... further revision could be made on the wiki itself ...

If you want to help the wiki edition, maybe you want to have edit
access, if so ... tell it here, maybe Ralph could help you :)

The translation is now on: http://wiki.centos.org/es/HowToContribute

Thanks,

al.