[CentOS-docs] subscribed wiki pages

Akemi Yagi amyagi at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 17:17:38 UTC 2007

On Dec 9, 2007 8:33 AM, R P Herrold <herrold at owlriver.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 9 Dec 2007, Akemi Yagi wrote:
>
> > I don't have any filter in place other than those provided by gmail.
> > And we discussed the possibility of your procmail filter being in
> > play, you somehow showed a proof that the filter is not the cause of
> > the problem.
>
> hmm -- I _hope_ I did not characterize a code walkthrough
> review as 'proof' and if so I amend my remark;  perhaps a test
> ;)
>
> - R

Just to check if gmail's filter is doing something, I have changed my
e-mail address to my work e-mail.  I do have procmail running, but I
can look at the log if the mail in question is trapped.

Could someone please edit/change either Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOS5.1
or HowTos/FreeNX for me? If I make a change myself, it will not
trigger the mailing.

Akemi