[CentOS-docs] the Kernel Source article needs some modification

Akemi Yagi amyagi at gmail.com
Tue Dec 25 17:07:53 UTC 2007

I think that the "I Need the Kernel Source" wiki page needs
rewriting/rearranging.  It was originally written for CentOS-4 or
older.  When CentOS-5 came out, a small section was added as an
update.  As a result, the "Maybe not" part is no longer at the top of
the page.  I feel that this section is important and therefore must be
placed at the beginning of the wiki page.  It will also need some
adjustment to accommodate CentOS-5.

I would volunteer to do the work if no one opposes to making such changes.

Akemi