[CentOS-docs] Create ThinkPad R61i laptop page

Max Hetrick maxhetrick at verizon.net
Thu Dec 27 21:45:05 UTC 2007

Hi,

I just purchased a new ThinkPad R61i since my R40 died. I previously ran
CentOS 4 on my old one, but have loaded CentOS 5 on the new one. I'd
like to add whatever I can regarding my hardware.

I followed the directions for adding a laptop page, but I was never
promoted to enter any information after choosing the laptop template. I
did login with my username first as well.

The page would need to be Lenovo Thinkpad R61i.

Username: MaxHetrick

Thanks,
Max