Missing translation redirection (was: Re: [CentOS-docs] Spanish Wiki Content)

Daniel de Kok danieldk at pobox.com
Mon Jul 30 09:14:22 UTC 2007

On Sun, 2007-07-29 at 14:10 +0200, Daniel de Kok wrote:
> On Thu, 2007-07-26 at 19:36 +0200, Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> > I'd say "Link to es/ from the FrontPage". Even though not all articles
> > are there.
> >
> > Let us wait for Daniel to come back, he has a plugin which redirects to
> > the English page if a spanish page isn't there. And that has to be
> > installed.
>
> I'll see if I can get a recent dump from Lance, and will polish the
> plugin for production use.

I have attached a slightly altered version that handles some bogus
requests, and allows us to add warnings in native languages. This is
what it will currently show if a translation does not exist:

http://people.centos.org/~daniel/code/moin/missing-translation/missing-translation.png

Or a localized variant if it is available:

http://people.centos.org/~daniel/code/moin/missing-translation/missing-translation-native.png

Current version is attached.

-- Daniel