[CentOS-docs] Edit permissions and CD to DVD procedure

Ralph Angenendt ra+centos at br-online.de
Wed Mar 21 22:39:19 UTC 2007

Phil Schaffner wrote:
>>> TipsAndTricks/CreatingUpdateMedia - new page
>>>         How to create CD/DVD update media and use to update CentOS

Added.

> > This is already handled in
> > <http://wiki.centos.org/TipsAndTricks/YumAndRPM> - maybe better add to
> > that page?
>
> Works for me.

Added you and Rodrigo.

>>> HowTos/CreateLocalRepos - new page
>>> 	How to create and maintain local repo[s] for your custom packages

Added.

>>> MigrationGuide - existing page

Added. Well, not really - both pages concerning Migration aren't really
ready for public consumption, so I added
<http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/MigrationGuide>, which is a clean page.
You'll figure something out, I'm sure.

> > > FAQ/CentOS4 - existing page
> > >         Add FAQ entry on "How do I migrate from an ELx-based distro to
> > >         CentOS4" with link to MigrationGuide

When it's ready :)

I didn't officially link to any of those pages yet, although they
probably already show up in the [[TableOfContents]]. Anyway: Say when
you are finished with one of the pages, and I'll link to it.

Thank you!

Ralph