[CentOS-docs] Spanish wiki namespace preview

Alain Reguera Delgado alain.reguera at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 19:05:47 UTC 2007

Hi guys,

Do you think  we could:
- Create Spanish name space (not English) for each Spanish page in
wiki-m.centos.org (or another selected place). Just to make a preview
of what we could have on wiki.centos.org.
- Install Spanish Support (Like HelpOnLanguages and SystemPagesSetup
pages say) in wiki-m.centos.org (or another selected place).

?

Also, could we try the last modern-CentOS theme :) ? see:
http://wiki.centos.org/ArtWork/Wiki?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=modern-CentOS-1.6-9.tar.gz
on wiki-m.centos.org

In this version some header and footer adjustments has been made.

Thanks,
al.