[CentOS-docs] GoogleAds on wiki.centos.org

Ralph Angenendt ra+centos at br-online.de
Wed Nov 14 23:38:31 UTC 2007

Daniel de Kok wrote:
> > What do you think ? would be convenient to have the searchform at bottom too ?

We are at 1.7-2 now :)

Alain: Thanks! The google ads in the header look very unintrusive.

> I haven't kept track of the full discussion, but I think this layout is
> definitely an improvement over the current layout. Some comments:
>
> - The tab color for the selected page doesn't match up nicely with
>   its background.

True. Maybe take the color of one of the darker squares?

> - I think a full-blown background for every heading within the page is
>   not easy on the eyes. How about just a colored heading (with no
>   background)?

Color itself isn't always good for identifying stuff, I like how it is
done at the moment - except that it is too dark. Maybe if we put some
kind of transparency effect into action and use black for the
text?

> Thanks for making this happen Alain!

Same from me.

Cheers,