[CentOS-docs] modern-CentOS-1.7-2

Alain Reguera Delgado alain.reguera at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 16:22:56 UTC 2007

On 11/15/07, Daniel de Kok <danieldk at pobox.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 2007-11-15 at 13:43 +0100, Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> > Second:
> >
> > We still need to decide to which pages we link in the Navbar. Are any
> > changes needed regarding the pages we have there at the moment?
>
> How about renaming these a bit:
>
> "GettingHelp" -> "Help"/"Getting help"
> "HowToContribute" -> "Contributing"/"Contribute"/"How to contribute"
>
> (The normal Wiki syntax can be used in the Moin config.)
>
> -- Daniel

And what if we move TipsAndTricks, HowTos, FAQ into a Documentation
page, and then show the Documentation on navibar ... this help us keep
the 6 links on navibar, also will help us on further page
translations.

    navi_bar = [
        # If you want to show your page_front_page here:
        u'%(page_front_page)s',
        u'[wiki:GettingHelp Help]',
        u'Documentation',
        u'Events',