[CentOS-docs] Re: modern-CentOS-1.7-5

Ralph Angenendt ra+centos at br-online.de
Mon Nov 19 16:48:06 UTC 2007

Nick Sklav wrote:
> I like the new look by far better than the original. My only comment is
> is there a need to have the same menu structure on the bottom as we have
> on top. I am a firm believer in not having to be repetitive.

I'm a firm believer of "not having to scroll too much" - and have the
navigation available from "everywhere", no matter where you are on the
page. Because if you have read the page to the bottom, you don't have to
scroll up again if you want to leave the page and look somewhere else on
the wiki.

My opinion.

Cheers,

Ralph