[CentOS-docs] GoogleAds on wiki.centos.org
Alain Reguera Delgado
alain.reguera at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 13:06:35 UTC 2007
On 10/24/07, Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos at br-online.de> wrote:
> Alain Reguera Delgado wrote:
> > where would you like it should be ? or could we make navibar always
> > visible ? or ...
> If possible on the *right* hand side of the page at the same height the
> "Navigation Tabs" are? Those are always visible.
> *I* (well, and that's me and so only my opinion) like it that none of
> the other wiki stuff is visible to a non logged in user. The missing
> search bar and the placement of the google ads are the only gripes I
> have about that theme at the moment.
Well, if we move the search box to the navibar link space, what would
happen if need to add more navibar links ?
If for a moment you consider to make the editbar always visible, take
a look at the following:
Relevant changes in modern-CentOS-1.6-3:
- Make the editbar always visible
- Add background to headers (h1, h2, h3, h4, h5). Related file:
- Show small icon before links (we can change this, just talk about it)
- Adjust navibar position (make it a little more like original modern theme)
- Adjust pagetrail separator (change to "/ " as in default modern theme it is)
- Adjust table-of-contents. Add left and rights borders and adjust position.
- Add white background to navigation table, to make its links to
contrast over the blue header background.
- Add WIKINAME variable to install.sh, to make it a little more customizable.
More information about the CentOS-docs