[CentOS-docs] GoogleAds on wiki.centos.org

Alain Reguera Delgado alain.reguera at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 17:04:32 UTC 2007

On 10/24/07, Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos at br-online.de> wrote:
> Alain Reguera Delgado wrote:
> > where would you like it should be ? or could we make navibar always
> > visible ? or ...
>
> If possible on the *right* hand side of the page at the same height the
> "Navigation Tabs" are? Those are always visible.

Like the following screenshot ?:

http://wiki.centos.org/FrontPageProposal?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=wiki-structure-9-en.png

Relevant changes in modern-CentOS-1.6-4
  - Move searchform out of editbar. Now it is on navibar right side.
  - Remove border-top on header's editbar.
  - Adjust navibar padding.

Download modern-CentOS-1.6-4 theme at:
http://wiki.centos.org/FrontPageProposal?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=modern-CentOS-1.6-4.tar.gz

> *I* (well, and that's me and so only my opinion) like it that none of
> the other wiki stuff is visible to a non logged in user. The missing
> search bar and the placement of the google ads are the only gripes I
> have about that theme at the moment.

Maybe just the google ads now :)

Could be possible to reduce the google ads height, just make it a
line, so that we could put it on the user info line, at the right side
of the page? This way the pagelocation links are not affected. What do
you think ?

Cheers,

al.