[CentOS-docs] Wiki restructure

Dag Wieers dag at centos.org
Fri Sep 28 10:51:24 UTC 2007

On Fri, 28 Sep 2007, Tru Huynh wrote:

> On Fri, Sep 28, 2007 at 10:38:37AM +0200, Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> > Dag Wieers wrote:
> > > I would prefer to end up with a Frontpage that lists up to 7 subsections
> > > on the front page and moves most of the other links to one of these
> > > subsections.
>
> > Then at least a rather big "about CentOS" section should be on there.
> > This is not enough information for a front page (well, at least for me).
> >
> Some icons like the netbsd wiki?
> http://wiki.netbsd.se/index.php/Main_Page

Icons would really be nice, however we need to define the structure before
we can think of creating the artwork for it. Especially since we have not
many Artwork people involved yet :)

How about we modify the FrontPageProposal, fill in the subsections (eg.
DownloadProposal, DocumentationProposal, ...) and then evaluate again
until we are done.

In the best case we have all the information from the website pumped into
the wiki in well-defined subsections.