[CentOS-docs] Wiki Link

John jses27 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 21:43:15 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-04-07 at 22:23 +0100, Ned Slider wrote:
> Akemi Yagi wrote:

> >>  Thanks John. I should be able to have a bash at the RPMForge/dkms method in
> >> about a week (unless someone beats me to it!).
> >>
> >>  Ned
> >
> > I suppose this page will have a description for the differences
> > between the three methods and how to choose one. ??
> >
> > Akemi
>
> That would be great - thanks for volunteering!!!
>
> I was kind of avoiding that one due to lack of experience with methods 1
> & 3. I went straight with method 2 and it has worked great for me, the
> obvious advantage being that "it just works" upon a kernel update. YMMV :)

"What did you have in mind? A separate introductory and/or summary
section, or a pros & cons for each section and leave the reader to make
up their own mind which is best for them (I tend to prefer the latter
option)."

Now that sounds good to me. Like a comparative analysys and let the reader decide on what method they want to use.

~/john

OpenPGP Sig:BA91F079