[CentOS-docs] centos wiki doc in Chinese now start !

Nathanael Lee nathanael2008 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 16:40:47 UTC 2008

Yes.I am trying my best to manage more people to do this project in China. If anybody here can join or help us with Chinese work.I do hope you can contact me.

Thank you Marcus.

2008-08-26

Nathanael Lee

·¢¼þÈË£º Marcus Moeller
·¢ËÍʱ¼ä£º 2008-08-26  00:28:46
ÊÕ¼þÈË£º Mail list for wiki articles
³­ËÍ£º
Ö÷Ì⣺ Re: [CentOS-docs] centos wiki doc in Chinese now start !

Dear Nathanael.

Here I just want to tell all friends here that I will start to write some wiki doc in our wiki site.I found that there was none of wiki page in Chinese,but I think it is a very important part of this large wiki site.

My first plan for wiki doc in Chinese will start from TipsAndTricks.Because I think docs in this part  are the most foundamental ones. If some friends here also come from China,please contact me freely,I will try my best to do cooperation with all of you,including all foreign friends who wants to join us.Thank you!

I think we need to make sure that at least another person is able to review your translations.

Best Regards
Marcus