[CentOS-docs] potential wiki article on encryption

Alan Bartlett ajb.stxsl at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 26 16:07:46 UTC 2008

On 26/08/2008, Akemi Yagi <amyagi at gmail.com> wrote:

> There is a posting in the CentOS forum that can potentially make a
> good article regarding encryption (or supplement the existing page).
> Please take a look at #4 of:
>

> http://www.centos.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?viewmode=flat&topic_id=15923&forum=42
>
> The poster says, "I think that the contents of this document would
> make a good addition to the wiki, but I don't have the ability to
> submit such things and probably would not be a consistent enough
> contributer to get said rights."
>
> What do others think?  Is this something we should consider placing on
> the wiki?  If so, should we persuade this person to submit the
> writing?

In order of the three question marks:

(1) I found it interesting reading and, if a had a testing system available,
would try it out.
(2) Subject to satisfactory peer-review and testing, I feel that would
become a useful Wiki article.
(3) If it passes #2 then yes, we should attempt to convince the OP to
contribute (IMO).

Alan.