[CentOS-docs] potential wiki on encryption
ixeous at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 28 13:53:26 UTC 2008
I posted the whole disk encryption instructions in the forum that has been briefly discussed on the list. I joined the list per Ned's post on the thread.
I have a couple of questions about the process of creating a wiki.
1. How does the peer-review process work?
2. Is there a place to place an article being reviewed that can be modified while being reviewed but not necessarily available to the public?
The reason that I ask the second question is because the posting in the forum is literally my first draft as I was going through the process. I have found a couple of modifications that need to be made. The changes that I know should be made are:
1. The optional step of adding exclude=mkinitrd to /etc/yum.conf should be "exclude=mkinitrd nash"
2. I switched up my disk device on some instructions to /dev/hda which should be /dev/sda for consistency.
3. I think that the last 2 steps of extending the encrypted partition to the entire disk could be clearer.
Get thousands of games on your PC, your mobile phone, and the web with Windows®.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the CentOS-docs