[CentOS-docs] Disabling automatic links for mixed case in MoinMoin

Scott Robbins scottro at nyc.rr.com
Sat Dec 20 12:50:38 UTC 2008

On Sat, Dec 20, 2008 at 11:54:11AM +0000, Ned Slider wrote:
> Dag Wieers wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I would like to request to disable the behaviour where MoinMoin
> > automatically create a link for a mixed case word like NetworkManager.
> >
> > Is that possible ?
> >

> +1 for that.
>
> If it's not possible, I believe links can be manually disabled with the
> syntax !NetworkManager, for example.

You're correct--and one day, I really *will* go through all my articles
and fix the ones that I did before finding that out.   :)

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Angelus: 'Dear Buffy...' Hmmm. I'm still trying to decide the best
way to send my regards.
Spike: Why don't you rip her lungs out? That might make an
impression.
Angelus: Lacks... poetry.
Spike: Doesn't have to. What rhymes with lungs?