[CentOS-docs] Acknowledge translators

Akemi Yagi amyagi at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 17:06:32 UTC 2008

I deliberately started a new thread to get Ralph's attention :-)

=== Beginning of the previous message ===
On Dec 3, 2007 1:50 AM, Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos at br-online.de> wrote:

> On Dec 16, 2007 3:19 AM, Akemi Yagi wrote:
> > I thought a full list of translators would go in to the release
> > announcement.  That was apparently not the case as seen (or not seen)
> > today.  But I believe Ralph is going to put the list in the wiki
> > shortly so that everybody who contributed is given credit that he/she
> > deserves.
>
> Yes, I will, but I have to wade through my mails to get all the people
> who contributed :)
>
> Cheers,
>
> Ralph

Had a chance to wade through your mails ? :-D

Akemi

Ralph,

Perhaps, you can start with:

http://wiki.centos.org/TranslationGroup

then combine it with:

http://wiki.centos.org/Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOS5.1/Stub

and add those who are not listed on either page?

Akemi