[CentOS-docs] modern-CentOS-1.7-19

Mats Karlsson mats.o.karlsson at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 19:30:52 UTC 2008

Karanbir Singh wrote:
> Akemi Yagi wrote:
>>> Tomorrow you'll have a screenshot. Actually we have 10% on each side,
>>> how much you want it to see it reduced ?
>>
>> How about 5% on each side?
>
> how about 15px on each side and not use a %'age at all ?  I like the
> idea of using the screen space that I have :D

I like that, many websites is using the same amount of screen that a
u-boat has through the periscope.

And a question:
Whats the reason for changing the visual layout on the wiki?
 From my view its quite appealing and visually correct, The only thing I
would like to change, the space below a "header" and normal text should
be shorter than the space below the text, it looks like it is the same now.

Back to the original question:

http://wiki.centos.org/ArtWork/Wiki?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=modern-CentOS-1.7-21.png
I can agree that todays light squares is hard to see when I have to much
background light, so a tad darker, maybee...

http://wiki.centos.org/ArtWork/Wiki?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=modern-CentOS-1.7-21-msgs.png
I have used the {{{ for code examples and liked the pastel peach color
instead of the extremely dark background in the msgs examples. I would
suggest to use soft/pastel colors instead of so bright colors in the
1.7-21 example.

/Mats