[CentOS-docs] Simple postfix/dovecot guide?

Ned Slider nedslider at f2s.com
Sat Jan 26 16:49:35 UTC 2008

I have created a page and made a start here:

http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/postfix

It's not finished yet, but please feel free to look at what I've done so
far for correctness.

I particularly struggled with the introduction so if anyone wants to
offer comments or completely rewrite it, I won't be offended :)

I'd also like to write a section on restrictions available in postfix
but am unsure whether this would best be suited within this guide, in a
separate guide or part of an advanced guide as offered by Matthew
Bowman. I was thinking along the lines of this article, also published
under creative commons license:

http://www.freesoftwaremagazine.com/articles/focus_spam_postfix/

Any thoughts on where this may best be suited? I'm thinking a separate
page on simple spam filtering in postfix to cover this material or even
integrate it into the postgrey guide?

Regards,

Ned