[CentOS-docs] I'd like to contribute to the wiki

Sun Mar 2 11:29:37 UTC 2008
Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos at br-online.de>

Msquared wrote:
> I'd like to create links to it from a few places in the wiki.  For
> example:
>
>   * http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos
>
>     Create a 'security' heading and link to either my article
>     or a page on the wiki that links to my article
>
>   * http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Laptops

I see that your article is rather longish (hadn't had the time to get
back to you earlier, sorry - and I didn't read the article completely).

Thank you for thinking about supporting our documentation for end users
- but I have a slight problem with just linking to your article. In my
opinion it would be better to have the article on the wiki directly.

I can understand if you don't have the time to reformat your article to
our wiki "typesetting", but I'm sure that we can work that out somehow -
for example you put the stuff online, one of us then will go over it and
format it correctly.

How does that sound to you?

Cheers,

Ralph