[CentOS-docs] CentOS wiki section for job postings?

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Fri May 2 14:12:13 UTC 2008

Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> On the other hand google is rather fast indexing well known and fast
> changing pages, so job offers probably will show up in google pretty
> soonish.
>
> But yes, I'd be all in favour for a CentOS-jobs list - which has to be
> linked to from some prominent places. Too bad that pipermail doesn't
> offer any rss feeds from mail list archives ...

a -jobs list sounds good to me, do you want to bring this up on the
centos-devel list and we can take it from there ( since we dont actually
have an admin list, i guess the -devel list is the best place for this
sort of a thing )

w.r.t rss feed etc, well - we can work that out, and make it happen :D

Also, are there any general guidelines for jobs lists ? should they be
only moderated ? should they be open lists ?