[CentOS-docs] FAQs

Ned Slider ned at unixmail.co.uk
Sat May 17 18:45:01 UTC 2008

Hi all,

Akemi and I have recently been drafting a few posts for a new forum
subsection (Readme First & FAQs) to aid new forums members in getting help.

One thing we have noticed is that there are two FAQ repositories, one on
the main site and one on the Wiki.

Main site FAQs:  http://www.centos.org/modules/smartfaq/

Presumably it would be preferable if there was just one, and as the main
site FAQs seem old, plus Akemi and I both have edit rights to the Wiki,
we would propose to add missing content contained in the main site FAQs
onto the Wiki page as necessary making this the most complete FAQ
repository.

Does anyone have any thoughts or objections to this?

Regards,

Ned