[CentOS-docs] Opening of the wiki Part III(?) ...

Ned Slider ned at unixmail.co.uk
Sat Nov 1 12:16:25 UTC 2008

Ralph Angenendt wrote:

> And even more important: Who wanted to be on the Editorial Team? Being
> on it means that you are supposed to subscribe to *all* pages on the
> wiki (meaning that you'll get a changelog diff for all changed pages via
> mail). And it means that you should at least skim through those diffs to
> see if there is a violation of the wiki guidelines (or if some spammer
> still does his spamruns manually). So please raise your hands *NOW*.
>
> Anything else I missed?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Ralph

Having given this much thought (mostly around my available free time),
if it's not too late I'd also like to also raise my hand and in so doing
give this thread a little bump.

Also, whilst undergoing this process, would it also be a good time to
request and/or formalize a documentation SIG as there doesn't appear to
be one at present. Presumably those who have raised their hands would be
obvious candidates for such a SIG.

Ned