[CentOS-docs] What's an Enterprise class OS

John jses27 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 16:47:17 UTC 2008

Akemi Wrote:

""This makes me think we need to look at how we can
restructure the information on the Wiki to make it more accessible or
maybe produce pages that bring together related but individually
scattered content in a more structured (easier to find and navigate)
manner.""

JohnStanley Writes:

Well I thought I was the only one thinking like that. Color of the Wiki is a
great choice but one problem. It needs to be designed with ADD in mind.
"Attention Deficent Disorder" That's right. Things need better organization
and classification. What I get asked a lot is what the heck is CentOS? Well
the wiki doesn't tell you and the main centos.org doesn't really say. Every
one does not know it is a derivative of Red Hat EL.

Besides, What is an Ent. Class OS there could also be How CentOS can be
utilized as a Desktop.

Just my thought and opinion...