[CentOS-docs] Encrypting tmp swap and home

Max Hetrick maxhetrick at verizon.net
Wed Oct 15 15:43:40 UTC 2008

Marcus Moeller wrote:

> Please try to follow the wiki styling guidelines:
>
> http://wiki.centos.org/HowToContribute/EditingCentOSWiki
>
> That means you should e.g. use headings for titles and subtitles. Take
> a look at existing pages to see what I mean.

I write my stuff in HTML, and then use html2wiki to format it. My
headings are formatted for my website, which saves me from writing two
sets of documents since both places are identical in content to the page.

It's never been a problem before with all the pages I've contributed to,
at least no one has spoke up with the other pages.

Max