[CentOS-docs] Encrypting tmp swap and home

Max Hetrick maxhetrick at verizon.net
Wed Oct 15 20:30:31 UTC 2008

Akemi Yagi wrote:

> According to:
>
> http://search.cpan.org/~diberri/HTML-WikiConverter-0.62/lib/HTML/WikiConverter.pm#DESCRIPTION
>
> There is a wiki dialect called "MoinMoin".  Are you already using this one ?

Yes, when I do my converting, I do the following:

html2wiki --dialect MoinMoin my_file.html > my_file.wiki

And, yep, I have the MoinMoin dialect package installed. That isn't the
issue though. The issue is I'm using h2, h3, and h4's for my HTML. I'm
not starting with h1 as my top heading for my HTML pages on my site.

So, when the converting is done, it looks like this:

h2 equals === Title 3 ===
h3 equals ==== Title 4 ====
h4 equals ===== Title 5 ====

Everything is working as designed, it's just since I'm starting my
headers off using h2 as the starting point, because that's how I want it
to look on my website theme, the MoinMoin headers are starting one down,
and that's not how you guys want things to look.

I'm sure most would argue, I'm in the wrong because I'm not starting off
with h1's as my starting point for headers. Again, let's not get too
worked up over this. I'll just have to spend more time changing the
formatted text before I copy and paste changes over. It's not a big deal
to me, and I certainly didn't mean to irritate anyone because of
formatting on my part.

Long term, I can fix it by starting off with h1's, which will equal ==
Title 1 == MoinMoin style, and I'll re-work my theme of my website to
make the CSS h1's smaller. That'll make me happy with how my site
appears, and still allow me to use the converter saving me time on
posting material to the wiki -- thus making you guys happy. :) For now
though, can we just drop this, please? I think enough people's time has
been wasted today.

Regards,
Max