[CentOS-docs] proposed changes option

Ralph Angenendt ra+centos at br-online.de
Fri Apr 3 09:39:00 UTC 2009

Karanbir Singh wrote:
> Could we have something like this for people who dont have edit rights :
>
> - people can make an 'edit' - but the edit is handled either as a patch
> emailed to the page maintainer / edit group / editorial group / this
> list ? but not displayed till its 'accepted / approved '

I still would like to open up the wiki even more - especially as what we all
already have talked about would not require writing macros for Moin, but would
require editors to at least say "yes" to the license.

I want to have a new version of the software on the wiki beforehand, though.
And some place to test changes to the login process.

Ralph