[CentOS-docs] proposed changes option

Phil Schaffner P.R.Schaffner at IEEE.org
Sat Apr 4 23:18:04 UTC 2009

On Sat, 2009-04-04 at 21:31 +0100, Ned Slider wrote:

> I've been rather busy of late so haven't been following the full details
> of this discussion (just briefly reading), but the moment you're ready
> for us to jump in with some testing, please give us a loud shout and
> we'll be there :)

Same here.  Also sounds like there is likely to be a need to recruit
Wiki moderators.  That might be done through the forums as well as this
list.

I'd like to weigh in on the side of a more open Wiki with fewer barriers
to contributing and/or editing.  That is admittedly opening up the doors
to more spammers or other malicious content-providers; however a robust
moderator staff should help to mitigate that nastiness.

Phil