[CentOS-docs] proposed changes option

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Mon Apr 6 10:43:51 UTC 2009

Marcus Moeller wrote:
> Please be patient. Karan is going to prepare the xoops_users tables,
> so we can continue testing. The migration script (at least placed on
> the TestVM) should not be accessible to the public.

I've got this done at home over the weekend - its amazing how much work
one can do when there is no internet access - as soon as the link comes
back on [1] I'll do the poking on the VM to get you guys access.

Essentially, its a complete forum dump from a few weeks back along with
userid's. Email's replaced with <random>@centosproject.org and passwd's
replaced by random generated ones from expect's mkpasswd. The other
userdata including IM details etc are intact. Perhaps setup a http basic
auth around the site and post a username/password to the list here,
while that will be public - it should keep google etc from picking up on
that and using that info.

- KB

[1] :  http://www.openreach.co.uk/orpg/news/generalbriefings/gen02709.do