[CentOS-docs] Wish to contribute a Winki Article

Mon Apr 13 14:07:29 UTC 2009

Mr dave fernandes wrote:
> Hello,
>
>    My name is Dave Fernandes  I'm interested in contributing an article
> as a function of feedback I've received on setting up samba on CentOS.
> Username is davecgs.  The article is really about how to deal with the
> iptables and selinux without disabling them but using them to properly
> setup samba.  I would of course welcome you guys screening it in case I
> made an error in something.  I've had the forum do that as well.

Dave,

You need to create a Wiki account.  Please see
http://wiki.centos.org/Contribute

Step one is:

"Create a login with a username in the format FirstnameLastname"

so it should be something like DaveFernandes.

Reply with your WikiName and where you think your page should live
(perhaps HowTos/SetUpSamba) and somebody should create it for you with
edit rights.

Phil