[CentOS-docs] Wish to contribute a Winki Article

JohnS jses27 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 05:30:31 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-04-13 at 19:51 -0700, Mr dave fernandes wrote:
> I signed up with Wiki.  Thanks...what do I do now?
>
> Thanks...

---
Ok now you wait on Ralph to give you access or Akemi to the page to
write it.  :-)

A helpfull hint to you: Don't type your messasge at the top of a mail
when replying back to the list. That is called Top Posting. Also please
send messages in text only and not html. You may may to get an email
address at gmail.com instead of yahoo. Gmail is more thread friendly to
use when accessing your mail from the web. :-)

JohnStanley