[CentOS-docs] Wish to contribute a Winki Article

Mr dave fernandes daveandtracy at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 16 21:53:14 UTC 2009

--- On Thu, 4/16/09, Akemi Yagi <amyagi at gmail.com> wrote:
From: Akemi Yagi <amyagi at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CentOS-docs] Wish to contribute a Winki Article
To: "Mail list for wiki articles" <centos-docs at centos.org>
Date: Thursday, April 16, 2009, 4:21 PM

On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 1:12 PM, Phil Schaffner <P.R.Schaffner at ieee.org>
wrote:

> I took the liberty of making a couple of cosmetic changes to the format
> - Fixed Step 2 to look like steps 1,3,4 and changed your name to your
> WikiName - per above guidelines.

Just added a Table of Contents.

Thank you so much.  I would also like to add a CUPS command line tutorial.
This means how to use lpadmin, lpstat, etc and setup CUPS as a server.
I am NOT done with it yet but will contact you.  I found the documentation
on cups is horrible.  It's taken a lot of research and finally a book
by one of the authors of cups.  CUPS is AMAZING in what you can do -- once you understand it.

Dave...

Akemi